Re: The Physical Web

From: Sergey Konstantinov <twirl@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 14:10:34 +0300
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, TAG List <www-tag@w3.org>
IMHO that's in general very bad idea
Why on Earth people think that IoT should be discoverable?

BTW, fresh vulnerability in wind turbines which allows hackers to switch a power grid off via standard CSRF attack: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/03/24/wind_turbine_blown_away_by_csrf_vulnerability/

--
Sergey Konstantinov
Yandex Maps API Development Team Lead