Re: Guidance on the usage of promises for API developers

Hi Domenic,

On 13/01/2014 23:49 , Domenic Denicola wrote:
> In the process of writing the ES6 promises spec, I ended up producing
> such a document myself [2]. It feels like an OK start to me, with
> some great feedback from Marcos incorporated a month ago.

It looks like a great start, I'd go ahead with it.

In addition to Sergey's comments, with which I agree, I would say:

• It would be useful to have links from the various promise concepts
straight into the promises spec. That would help someone looking at this
document for advice to double-check or dig into a specific aspect.

• I'd put the shorthand after the guidance. Without the context of the
guidance it's a bit dry and blunt; I think it would stick better if it
came later.

• More examples (perhaps for each guidance item?) would help.

Thanks!