Re: [John C Klensin] [apps-discuss] URNs are not URIs (another look at RFC 3986)

On 2014/04/15 19:43, "Martin J. Dürst" wrote:
> I have seen the draft, but haven't yet had time to read it. My cursory
> impression was that it gives a list of requirements, and then a radical
> solution, without in any way explaining how the requirements are tied to
> the solution.

I have just read the draft, and confirmed my impression. Please see
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/urn/d3cqXHPqoB3_OG_djbG_sMVEs2o
for some initial response.

Regards,   Martin.

P.S.: Yes, the IETF now uses Archived-At! But the mail archive pages
that can be reached that way aren't linked at all :-(.