Re: es-discuss Digest, Vol 81, Issue 82

From: Mihai Niță <mnita@google.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:12:16 -0800
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: IETF Discussion <ietf@ietf.org>, JSON WG <json@ietf.org>, www-tag <www-tag@w3.org>, es-discuss <es-discuss@mozilla.org>
Sorry, I just took the first sentence here (second one added to the
confusion, not clarified it, but this is probably just me):

A JSON text is a sequence of tokens.  The set of tokens includes six
structural characters, strings, numbers, and three literal names.
A JSON text is a serialized object or array.

Anyway, this is good. It means that the RFC has no problem, it's just me :-)

But the conclusion that the RFC does not allow BOM is independent, and
I think it stands.

Mihai