Re: Requesting your contribution to TAG retrospective sessions at F2F

On 3/4/2013 7:04 PM, Ashok Malhotra wrote:
> - What should we do with the Publishing and Linking document: abandon,
> revise, shape-shift
> - Client-side storage, especially if Alex will be at the f2f

Thank you. I'll put these on the list and see how prioritization goes. I am
struck that most of the suggestions I've received so far relate to topics
the TAG has dealt with in the last year or so. Not necessarily a bad thing,
but I'm hoping we can also review some of the most important work of the
TAG, and the most important positions we've taken on things going back much
further. I think this is important for two reasons: 1) it underscores the
scope of the TAG as it has traditionally seen itself and 2) we the current
TAG are responsible for these positions. Implicitly, we support them unless
we decide to reopen debate and change them.

If you have any ideas for such earlier work that we should review, please
let me know.

Noah