Re: Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 8 November 2012

> On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 12:14 PM, Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com> wrote:
>
>     The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 8 November 2012 is now available at [1,2] and in text-only form below. Thank you.
>
>     Noah
>
>     [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/25-agenda
>     [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

On 11/7/2012 12:28 PM, Jonathan A Rees wrote (regarding a reference to
supposedly missing minutes of the 18th:

> Available, see
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Oct/0105.html
> Best
> Jonathan

Actually, there is a bug, but it's not just what you highlight. If you look
at text agenda I circulated they are not for Nov. 8th at all; all of the
text version is wrong, even though [1,2] above are and have been fine (I
think). I just converted the wrong one. I will send a correction
momentarily. Thank you for catching this.

Noah