Re: Agenda for TAG Teleconference of 8 November 2012

On 11/7/2012 12:14 PM, Noah Mendelsohn wrote:
> The agenda for the TAG teleconference of 8 November 2012 is now available
> at [1,2] and in text-only form below. Thank you.
>
> Noah
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/25-agenda
> [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/tag-weekly

As Jonathan Rees noticed, there were problems with the text-only version
appended to my original note. The following should be correct.

Noah

    [1]W3C | [2]TAG | Previous: [3]25 October 2012 This: [4]8
    November 2012 Next: [5]15 November 2012

       [1] http://www.w3.org/
       [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/
       [3] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/25-agenda
       [4] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/11/08-agenda
       [5] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/11/15-agenda

               Agenda of 8 November 2012 TAG Teleconference

    Nearby: [6]TAG work plan - [7]Teleconference details -
    [8]issues list - [9]open actions - [10]pending review actions -
    [11]www-tag archive - [12]tag archive
     1. Convene
           + Chair: Noah Mendelsohn, Scribe: Larry Masinter
             (unconfirmed)
           + Regrets: Ashok Malhotra, Tim-Berners Lee (will miss
             some or all of call)
           + Future regrets:
           + Agenda Review - [13]this agenda
           + Next Meeting: 15 Nov. 2012, Chair: Noah Mendelsohn
           + Future scribes: Larry Masinter -> Jeni Tennison ->
             Jonathan Rees
     2. Approve minutes of prior meeting(s)
           + [14]7-9 October 2012 (F2F) (we [15]agreed on 25
             October to wait until today)
           + [16]25 October 2012
     3. Administrative items
           + [17]Report from Markus Lanthaler of typo in
             [18]Section 5.1 of the [19]Architecture of the World
             Wide Web
     4. Close pending Actions without discussion
           + The chair suggests that the following actions are
             ready to close without further discussion. If that
             proves incorrect, any necessary discussion will
             defered until the other [20]Pending Review Items slot
             later in this call.
           + Actions to be closed:
                o [21]ACTION-750: on - Henry Thompson - Contact Ian
                  about TAG participation in TPAC -- see minutes of
                  8 Oct late afternoon - Due: 2012-10-30 - OPEN
     5. TPAC
           + Goals:
                o Get report from TPAC attendees
                o Initiate any necessary followup activities
           + Background:
                o Areas of concern we identified prior to TPAC:
                     # Discuss any preparation needed for TPAC
                     # AB syncup?
                     # Publishing and linking last call (next
                       item)?
                     # Election procedures
                o [22]ACTION-761: on - Ashok Malhotra - based on
                  TPAC feedback to propose either specific TAG
                  goal/product page on offline apps, or propose
                  future occasional discussion w/o deliverable, or
                  propose to drop it - Due: 2012-11-27 - OPEN
     6. Issue list for Jeff Jaffe:
           + Goal:
                o Build a list of technical issues to which W3C CEO
                  Jeff Jaffe should be alerted
                o Assign TAG members to do the necessary
                  research/writing
           + Background:
                o [23]October 2012 F2F disucussion of report to
                  Jeff Jaffe
                o [24]ACTION-563: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Arrange
                  for periodic TAG key issues reports to Jeff per
                  June 2011 F2F - Due: 2012-12-18 - OPEN
                o [25]ACTION-743: on - Noah Mendelsohn - Schedule
                  F2F discussion of issues report to Jeff Jaffe,
                  see ACTION-563 - Due: 2012-10-04 - PENDING REVIEW
     7. TAG Issues List:
           + Goal:
                o Decide how to refocus on/clean up TAG [26]Issues
                  List
           + Background:
                o [27]ACTION-692: on - Noah Mendelsohn - consider
                  JAR's april request to discuss, for 10 mins,
                  issues list at oct f2f - Due: 2012-09-10 -
                  PENDING REVIEW
     8. Pending Review Items:
           + [28]Pending review actions in [29]Tracker
     9. Overdue Action Items:
           + [30]Overdue actions in [31]Tracker
    10. Any other business

       [6] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/products/
       [7] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/#telcon
       [8] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues
       [9] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/open
      [10] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [11] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/
      [12] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/tag/
      [13] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/11/08-agenda
      [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/07-agenda
      [15] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/25-minutes#item01
      [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/25-minutes
      [17]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webarch-comments/2010OctDec/0001.html
      [18] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-webarch-20041215/#orthogonal-specs
      [19] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-webarch-20041215/
      [21] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/750
      [22] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/761
      [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2012/10/08-minutes#item04
      [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/563
      [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/743
      [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/issues/open
      [27] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/692
      [28] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/pendingreview
      [29] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/
      [30] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/overdue?sort=owner
      [31] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/

     Noah Mendelsohn for the TAG
     $Revision: 1.4 $ of $Date: 2012/11/07 17:11:40 $

    [32]Valid XHTML 1.1

      [32] http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer