W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-tag@w3.org > September 2010

Draft TAG telcon minutes of 2010-09-02 available

From: Appelquist, Daniel, VF-Group <Daniel.Appelquist@vodafone.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 20:56:43 +0200
Message-ID: <C8A5B1FB.13A85%daniel.appelquist@vodafone.com>
To: "tag" <www-tag@w3.org>
Cc: "Amy van der Hiel" <amy@w3.org>, "Noah Mendelsohn" <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Online at:

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/02-minutes.html

And also available in this handy text version for your convenience:

---
   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

              Technical Architecture Group Teleconference

02 Sep 2010

   [2]Agenda

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/09/02-agenda.html

   See also: [3]IRC log

      [3] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Larry Masinter, Daniel Appelquist, Noah Mendelsohn, Yves
          Lafon, Tim Berners-Lee, Henry Thompson, John Kemp, Jonathon
          Rees

   Regrets
   Chair
          Noah Mendelsohn

   Scribe
          Daniel Appelquist

Contents

     * [4]Topics
         1. [5]IRI Everywhere
         2. [6]Privacy Workshop
         3. [7]Developer Workshop / Camp at F2f
         4. [8]Redirecting from secondary resource to secondary
            resource
         5. [9]IETF coordination on MIME
     * [10]Summary of Action Items
     _________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 02 September 2010

   <DKA> Scribe: Dan

   <DKA> ScribeNick: DKA

   Resolved: minutes of 19th approved

   Noah: Call for next week is at risk depending on getting agenda /
   chairing set up...

   hrm

   Noah: on Webapps - I want to make some progress in September. Any
   thoughts?

IRI Everywhere

   <Zakim> ht, you wanted to ask for a session on 3987

   Henry: I support face-2-faces...

   Larry: In the last week, the IETF area directors have got together
   with the wg chairs to push the work forward.

   <noah> Let me state a bit more forcefully on WebApps: I don't think
   our level of investment and rate of progress has been consistent
   with our agreement that significant writing on WebApps would be one
   of our major goals for the year.

   Henry: I feel we can't usefully respond to Roy without knowing if
   your idea for re-architecting the situation has support.

   <noah> I intend to work with TAG members in Sept to see whether
   serious writing can be done in time for discussion at the F2F.

   Larry: The problem is: there's some work that needs to get done to
   resolve the differences between what the specs currently say and
   what really happens and what should happens...
   ... also there is a venue discussion (w3c-whatwg-ietf).
   ... or the unicode consortium...

   <ht> LM, last spring during an MIT TAG meeting we walked together to
   the pub, and you described your ideas for reworking the whole idea
   of URI grammar

   Larry: the only rational way of making progress is to start doing
   some of the work...

   <noah> ACTION-409?

   <trackbot> ACTION-409 -- Henry S. Thompson to run Larry's plan for
   closing IRIEverywhere by the XML Core WG -- due 2010-06-22 --
   PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [11]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/409

     [11] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/409

   <noah> ACTION-410?

   <trackbot> ACTION-410 -- Larry Masinter to let the TAG know whether
   and when the IRIEverywhere plan in HTML WG went as planned -- due
   2010-11-01 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [12]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/410

     [12] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/410

   <noah> ACTION-448?

   <trackbot> ACTION-448 -- Noah Mendelsohn to schedule discussion of
   [13]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0394.htm
   l on 26 August (followup to 24 June and 12 August discussion) -- due
   2010-09-28 -- OPEN

     [13] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0394.html

   <trackbot> [14]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/448

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/448

   Larry: the driver for making this happen is IDN - because if you
   translate from an IRI with an international name not in ascii to a
   URI then you get something hex-encoded which you have to unencode in
   order to IDN it... which presents some problems.
   ... Roy's point was slightly different.

   <noah>
   [15]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0394.htm
   l is about URL processing in HTML

     [15] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0394.html

   Noah: Happy to see people pushing on substantive work leading up to
   the f2f. I have put action 409, 410 and 448 into the IRC - Henry can
   you comment?

   <noah> close ACTION-409

   Henry: I think 409 is done.

   <trackbot> ACTION-409 Run Larry's plan for closing IRIEverywhere by
   the XML Core WG closed

   Noah: any objections?

   [none heard]

   <masinter> The IETF IRI working group chairs have indicated that
   they're going to start going through issues .... I hope that will
   result in making some progress

   <noah> HT: They have replied to us

   action-410?

   <trackbot> ACTION-410 -- Larry Masinter to let the TAG know whether
   and when the IRIEverywhere plan in HTML WG went as planned -- due
   2010-11-01 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [16]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/410

     [16] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/410

   Noah: Do we need any new actions?

   Henry: No. I want a session at the f2f to hear from Larry about
   this.
   ... [of IRI bis status and the status of larry's proposal]

   <noah> ACTION: Noah to schedule F2F discussion of IRIbis status and
   Larry's proposal due: 2010-10-05 [recorded in
   [17]http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action01]

     [17] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action01

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-459 - Schedule F2F discussion of IRIbis
   status and Larry's proposal due: 2010-10-05 [on Noah Mendelsohn -
   due 2010-09-09].

   Noah: anything else on oct f2f?

Privacy Workshop

   Privacy workshop report:
   [18]http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/report

     [18] http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/report

   <noah> DKA: See workshop report link
   [19]http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/report

     [19] http://www.w3.org/2010/api-privacy-ws/report

   <noah> DKA: Workshop headlines: 1) very well attended, some reported
   it as most comprehensive in 5 years.

   <noah> DKA: Participation from academic groups, good representation
   from IETF

   <noah> DKA: We discussed need for better coordination between the
   IAB and the TAG...look for better progress now that summer is over

   <noah> DKA: There was lots of focus on device APIs. What's been
   learned from geolocation api deployment. Should privacy information
   be carried along with device data (e.g. location) in the context of
   an API call. Also a UI dimension.

   <noah> DKA: Privacy questions may have to be asked at time that user
   is asked for permission to collect data.

   <noah> DKA: We also discussed "privacy rulesets", presented by ????.
   Creative commons-like model that allows users to pick from
   standardized options for privacy settings.

   <noah> DKA: Can link a license for that piece of data, the link
   being carried along in user agent and onward into the network. Can
   indicate preference for allowing 3rd party access, etc.

   <noah> DKA: In summary, it was a very good opportunity for
   discussion. We probably achieved somewhat less consensus than I
   hoped, but the topics discussed were very pertinent for the DAP F2F
   that followed immediately after the workshop. Chairs reported it was
   valuable.

   <noah> DKA: Next steps are that we need to figure out coordination
   between TAG and Internet Architecture Board. I could take an action.

   <noah> ACTION: Appelquist to coordinate with IAB regarding next
   steps on privacy policy [recorded in
   [20]http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action02]

     [20] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action02

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-460 - Coordinate with IAB regarding next
   steps on privacy policy [on Daniel Appelquist - due 2010-09-09].

   <noah> ACTION-460 due 2010-09-14

   <trackbot> ACTION-460 Coordinate with IAB regarding next steps on
   privacy policy due date now 2010-09-14

   <DKA_> [21]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-privacy/

     [21] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-privacy/

   <DKA_> ScribeNick: DKA_

   Noah: Are you [dan] or is someone else willing to take on a writing
   assignment about "what the tag wants to tell the world about API
   design issues for webapps or something smaller like policy..."

   <noah> . ACTION: Appelquist to draft "finding" on Web Apps API
   design

   <noah> ACTION: Appelquist to draft "finding" on Web Apps API design
   [recorded in
   [22]http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action03]

     [22] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action03

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-461 - Draft "finding" on Web Apps API
   design [on Daniel Appelquist - due 2010-09-09].

   <noah> ACTION-461 due: 2010-10-11

   Tim: [+1 to Noah's comments on producing substantive findings]

   Noah: Roy's finding on authoritative metadata is a good example of a
   good finding.

Developer Workshop / Camp at F2f

   Noah: I thought the idea was to have it at our f2f on the west
   coast...
   ... I've had some reservations...

   <noah> DKA: I took action to look into logistics. Raman seemed a bit
   negative, so I went looking for alternate hosts who migh contribute
   space.

   <noah> DKA: Goal is/was co-location with TAG meeting. Actually spoke
   with Carnegie Mellon West, but they couldn't manage it either.

   <noah> DKA: At this point, I'm not sure how much energy I have to
   push this forward.

   <noah> Chair is curious whether anyone else thinks this is high
   value?

   <noah> We need to settle soon so travel can be arranged.

   <noah> We also need to reach out to other attendees.

   <noah> I remain somewhat skeptical, but maybe I'm being too
   conservative.

   <johnk> I still think it's a good idea, but I don't have the time to
   do anything any more prior to October

   Tim: We could pick well-known established architects and/or people
   who have been making decisions that we care about...

   Noah: What kind of format and invite list would you have in mind?

   Tim: For format: maybe get people we don't know to present what the
   most important properties that we haven't mentioned in the
   architecture document?

   Noah: Invitation-only? Or open to anyone who signs up?
   ... Day-long thing? or Smaller meetings?
   ... what kind of discussion are we trying to foster with whom?

   <noah> DKA: Could do day long, or just invite experts.

   <noah> DKA: Logistics would be much easier.

   Noah: As I think about pulling this together - within about 2 weeks
   we need to know which days we need to be on the west coast.
   Currently we have 19th-21st. If anyone needs to come on the 18th
   [e.g.] then we need to know in 2 weeks.
   ... option B (invited experts coming to talk to us) is less
   difficult.
   ... Anyone want to push for a full-day developer-camp style thing?
   If not, I propose we let it go...
   ... Anyone else interested in working with Dan on option (A) - a
   bigger developer camp on a different day?

   Tim: My concern about the "big" one is peoples' time may already be
   committed.

   Noah: What I'm hearing is it doesn't work... If you have ideas for
   other things that might fit in the 3 days - but inclined to let go.

   <noah> ACTION-454?

   <trackbot> ACTION-454 -- Daniel Appelquist to take lead in
   organizing possible Web apps architecture camp / workshop / openday
   -- due 2010-07-22 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [23]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/454

     [23] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/454

   <noah> . ACTION: DanA to Take lead in organizing outside contacts
   for TAG F2f

   <noah> ACTION-455?

   <trackbot> ACTION-455 -- Noah Mendelsohn to schedule discussion on
   privacy workshop outcomes. -- due 2010-09-07 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [24]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/455

     [24] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/455

   <noah> close ACTION-455

   <trackbot> ACTION-455 Schedule discussion on privacy workshop
   outcomes. closed

   Noah: any objection to close 455?

   [none heard]

Redirecting from secondary resource to secondary resource

   Larry: I have no opinion on this. I see nothing that I object to.
   I'd be happy for it to go either way.

   <noah> [25]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/12-minutes#item06

     [25] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/2010/08/12-minutes#item06

   Tim: I was very concerned about this. I've got code in tabulator
   that throws up an error message when it hits this.

   <noah> ACTION-456?

   <trackbot> ACTION-456 -- Yves Lafon to locate past HTTP WG
   discussion on Location: A#B change, and make the TAG aware of it --
   due 2010-08-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [26]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/456

     [26] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/456

   <noah> Tim: I was hoping TAG would promote best practices

   Tim: I'd been hoping that the TAG would say "there are best
   practices for redirecting from the object to the document about it"

   <noah> Tim: we see PERL site redirects with 302 from A#B to C#D, and
   then discover that there's no info in that result about C#D, only
   about A#B

   <noah> Tim: my code is unhappy with this

   <Yves> the redirection is from A to C#D

   <Yves> handling #B is done client-side

   Noah: Can the TAG write on this?

   <timbl> Ok, my current problem is with IIRC dcterms:title

   <noah> LM: I thought HTTP redirect is being addressed in http
   committee. Thus no need for TAG finding.

   Larry: I thought that the HTTP redirect was being addressed in http
   bis committee and that the TAG didn't need to write a finding.

   <noah> TBL: The httpbis committee?

   <noah> LM: Yves?

   <timbl> _________________________

   Yves: My impression is that there are more people interested in
   solving that issue here than in http bis...

   <timbl> $ curl -I [27]http://purl.org/dc/terms/title

     [27] http://purl.org/dc/terms/title

   <timbl> HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Temporarily

   <timbl> Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:59:31 GMT

   <timbl> Server: 1060 NetKernel v3.3 - Powered by Jetty

   <timbl> Location:
   [28]http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcterms.rdf#title

     [28] http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcterms.rdf#title

   <timbl> Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

   <timbl> X-Purl: 2.0; [29]http://localhost:8080

     [29] http://localhost:8080/

   <noah> YL: I think there's more interest here on the TAG than there,
   because the focus is on the interpretation.

   <timbl> Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT

   <timbl> Content-Length: 283

   Yves: if not enough people are interested in working on that here
   then we can say "allow http bis to do what they want."

   <timbl> __________________

   <timbl> $ curl -I [30]http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcterms.rdf

     [30] http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcterms.rdf

   <timbl> HTTP/1.1 200 OK

   <timbl> Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:53:42 GMT

   <timbl> Server: Apache/2.0.59 (Unix) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.0.59
   OpenSSL/0.9.8g SVN/1.4.3

   <timbl> Last-Modified: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 03:54:54 GMT

   <timbl> ETag: "8cd2f-133a9-38dddf80"

   <timbl> Accept-Ranges: bytes

   <timbl> Content-Length: 78761

   <timbl> Content-Type: application/rdf+xml

   <timbl> ___________________________

   <noah> TBL: I'm looking up to find dcterms:title, that's what I
   first typed in.

   Tim: The first thing - I'm looking up to see what /dc/terms/title

   <noah> Tim: It's telling me that I need to look at
   [31]http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcterms.rdf#title

     [31] http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcterms.rdf#title

   <noah> Tim: from that you get:

   Tim: And it's telling me that I need to go look at that local id
   (#title)... and then if you look at what you get back from
   [32]http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcterms.rdf#title

     [32] http://dublincore.org/2008/01/14/dcterms.rdf#title

   <timbl> So then you look in what you get from that you find:

   <noah> HT: You get 80K of data, only a bit of which is of interest

   <timbl> <!ENTITY dctermsns '[33]http://purl.org/dc/terms/'>

     [33] http://purl.org/dc/terms/'%3E

   Tim: you get - it declares a namespace -

   <Yves> #title seems to be an absolute reference in the redirected
   content, even if that content got a # in it

   <timbl> ... xmlns:dcterms="[34]http://purl.org/dc/terms/"

     [34] http://purl.org/dc/terms/

   <timbl> <rdf:Description
   rdf:about="[35]http://purl.org/dc/terms/title">

     [35] http://purl.org/dc/terms/title

   <noah> Tim: the key bit is <rdf:Description
   rdf:about="[36]http://purl.org/dc/terms/title">

     [36] http://purl.org/dc/terms/title

   Tim: the information in that document says : <rdf:Description
   rdf:about="[37]http://purl.org/dc/terms/title">

     [37] http://purl.org/dc/terms/title

   <timbl> RDF isn't about parts of documents, but things in this case
   the concept of title

   <timbl> so C has no infor about C#D

   <timbl> C#D basically does not exist

   Tim: RDF doesn't use anchors.
   ... If it was a hypertext document you'd be looking for an anchor...

   <timbl> Theer is information about A

   Tim: it didn't define a local name - it used the fully qualified URL
   which has purl.org in it - about "a"

   <timbl> Ther is no #B in this example

   Tim: [in the current state of affairs you would be forced to write
   code that ignores these fragment identifiers - which is not good]
   ... I've concluded from HTTP that I can use that URI to talk about
   this document...

   <Zakim> ht, you wanted to ask how the situation would change if the
   reply had been a 303

   Henry: What you're saying is that there are two problems here - one
   is that there a 302 and the other is that there is a hash in the
   response. What if the first were fixed - a 303 response but still a
   hash.

   Tim: Then I would have required C#D to identify a document - again,
   I am expecting a document from the 303.

   <timbl> From the 302 and the 200 my code concludes that C is a
   document and A is a document

   Tim: Yes, they could have done a 303 but then give me a document
   about that other document - for example a document that provides me
   a SPARLQL query...

   Henry: But I though the point of the http range 14 finding was that
   you get a document that doesn't pretend to be what you requested...
   ... it is 303 that we recommend in http range 14 - yes?

   <Yves> I would note that one of the option was to delegate the
   "fragment combination" to the mime type definition. RDF can tell its
   story there, like ignoring the #D part (but you know that only when
   you dereference the URI)

   Tim: Yes where the original is a predicate.

   <timbl> for teh case where the original is a thing like dublin or
   the concpet of a title.

   Henry: We've got a URI for Dublin - of course we don't get Dublin
   back, bur we get a 303 to a document that says it's about Dublin:
   RDF serialized as XML. In that document it says it's about Dublin.
   ... Next question - I'm not convinced that the range 14 finding
   envisaged RDF that was not ONLY about Dublin.

   Tim: No; there are lots of cases where people wrote an ontology in
   one file and they've used a slash in their URIs but all the URIs
   redirect to the same file...

   Henry: Someone might think - "actually this document contains info
   on every city in Ireland then I should put a hash on it to direct me
   to the part of that document about Dublin"

   Tim: But RDF documents don't have parts.

   Henry: But RDF tells me what the semantics of # are ?

   <Yves> semantic of # should be described in the application/rdf+xml
   type, no ?

   Tim: the RDF spec says: when you get one of these things you parse
   it - it tells you how to parse it when you get ... (?)
   ... the tutorials show you the fragment identifier is a local
   identifier in a local name space...
   ... there could be no other semantics to fragment IDs [than what the
   RDF spec states].
   ... The C#D issue is up the stack a bit.

   Henry: I was trying to see if based on a reasonable reading, someone
   in the position of the Purl people might think that putting the # on
   was doing the right thing. I think they did.

   Tim: It may well be that if we got back to [Purl] then they could
   tweak their system accordingly.
   ... Anyone know the webmaster at dublin core?
   ... Anyone know anyone else who does this? Redirecting to a #?

   Henry: [points the finger at Yves]

   <noah> ACTION-456?

   <trackbot> ACTION-456 -- Yves Lafon to locate past HTTP WG
   discussion on Location: A#B change, and make the TAG aware of it --
   due 2010-08-17 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot> [38]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/456

     [38] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/456

   Yves: I want to continue working on this, with Tim, to understand if
   the issue is only with RDF documents or if it's a more general one.
   E.g. part of a video, part of a document, etc...

   <noah> . proposed ACTION: Yves to work with Tim to propose next
   steps regarding redirection for secondary resources

   <noah> Would close 456

   Tim: We have to know what the semantics are and we have to specify
   it differently for hypertext and RDF.

   <noah> . proposed ACTION: Yves to write draft of best practices on
   redirection for secondary resources (with help from Tim)

   <noah> close ACTION-456

   <trackbot> ACTION-456 Locate past HTTP WG discussion on Location:
   A#B change, and make the TAG aware of it closed

   <noah> ACTION: Yves to write draft of best practices on redirection
   for secondary resources (with help from Tim) [recorded in
   [39]http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action04]

     [39] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action04

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-462 - Write draft of best practices on
   redirection for secondary resources (with help from Tim) [on Yves
   Lafon - due 2010-09-09].

   <noah> ACTION-462 due: 2010-10-05

   <ht> [40]http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3870.txt is the media type
   registration for rdf+xml

     [40] http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3870.txt

   <noah> ACTION-462: due 2010-10-05

   <trackbot> ACTION-462 Write draft of best practices on redirection
   for secondary resources (with help from Tim) notes added

   <ht> And as TimBL said, it doesn't really answer the question, but
   points elsewhere: "More details on RDF's treatment of fragment
   identifiers can be found

   <ht> in the section "Fragment Identifiers" of the RDF Concepts
   document

   <ht> [

   <ht> [41]http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-concepts-20040210

     [41] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-rdf-concepts-20040210

   <ht> ]

   <timbl> tracker, help action

IETF coordination on MIME

   <noah> ACTION-458?

   <trackbot> ACTION-458 -- Noah Mendelsohn to schedule discussion of
   followup actions for TAG to coordinate with IETF on MIME-type
   related activities -- due 2010-09-07 -- OPEN

   <trackbot> [42]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/458

     [42] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/458

   <noah> ACTION-447?

   <trackbot> ACTION-447 -- Yves Lafon to coordinate TAG positions on
   media type related work with IETF, and to represent TAG at IETF
   meetings in Mastricht Due: 2010-07-20 -- due 2010-07-20 -- CLOSED

   <trackbot> [43]http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/447

     [43] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/447

   Noah: Yves said it didn't line up as well as we hoped - we said we
   would pick it up when Larry is back.

   Larry: I wrote this blog post on it - if you think it's good we
   could pick it up as a TAG note...

   Noah: if you did want to go forward with it - anything else need to
   be done?
   ... do you view this as "step on".
   ... I think October is a good target for this.
   ... Can we take a week or 2 to re-read it.

   Dan: should we bring it into W3C space?

   Larry: I can supply it.

   Noah: I can help to put it up.
   ... I think TAG members don't want to see this work lost or just
   left in Larry's blog.

   Larry: Anything that came up in the June meeting?

   Noah: I don't think we got to the point where we know what success
   is. In what further ways does the TAG want to engage?

   Larry: What I would like - some of this belongs in changing the ways
   in which MIME types are registered. So for this to have an effect on
   the Web it would need to be an IEFT document.

   Noah: Do you have time to help formulate [e.g.] a proposal to the
   IETF?

   Larry: [Yes I can do that.]

   +1

   Noah: We will re-schedule in a week or 2.

   Larry: I'm willing to turn it into an Internet Draft - I can put it
   in that format.

   Tim: Regrets for next week.

   Noah: Adjourned.

   thanks!

   <noah> New note on ACTION-458:

   <noah> On the 2 Sept 2010 call, Larry decided that what he'd like is
   TAG endorsement of this as a submission to the IETF. He is willing
   to put it in IETF draft form. We agreed to schedule (soon)
   discussion of TAG endorsement for an IETF submission.

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Appelquist to coordinate with IAB regarding next steps
   on privacy policy [recorded in
   [44]http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action02]
   [NEW] ACTION: Appelquist to draft "finding" on Web Apps API design
   [recorded in
   [45]http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action03]
   [NEW] ACTION: Noah to schedule F2F discussion of IRIbis status and
   Larry's proposal due: 2010-10-05 [recorded in
   [46]http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: Yves to write draft of best practices on redirection
   for secondary resources (with help from Tim) [recorded in
   [47]http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action04]

     [44] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action02
     [45] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action03
     [46] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action01
     [47] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/02-tagmem-minutes.html#action04

   [End of minutes]




Received on Thursday, 2 September 2010 18:57:24 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 22:56:35 UTC