Re: ACTION-355: Web Arch coverage of "interaction story" for Web applications

From: John Kemp <john@jkemp.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 12:18:47 -0400
Cc: "www-tag@w3.org" <www-tag@w3.org>
To: Noah Mendelsohn <nrm@arcanedomain.com>
Hi Noah,

Did you see my email to www-tag, linked to that action item?: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2010Jun/0034.html

> Indeed, I'd be grateful if you could go somewhat beyond just checking what WebArch says, to get us to some suggestions about what, if anything, the TAG should contribute further in this area.

In the above-linked email, I did suggest some initial suggestions of where we might start discussion. I haven't had any feedback on whether even the initial work I've done is appropriate and whether I should follow it, or whether I should abandon that and suggest a different approach.

[...]

> [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/355

Regards,

- johnk