Re: ACTION-278 Hiding metadata for security reasons

1. The user may not know he/she is subscribed to the list (either
forgot, or was added speculatively), in which case it's unlikely
they'd have kept track of a password
2. Legitimate businesses want to make unsubscription as easy as
possible, to minimize the chance they'll be accused of sending spam.
Thus the password recovery step (and even, I would argue, the
copy/paste step) is unacceptable overhead to them
3. The user may not have the ability to send email from the account
that is subscribed (it may just be a forwarding address)

I'm going to mark my action 'pending review'.

Jonathan