Re: Very rough draft of outline for TAG submssion to Workshop on Web of Services for Enterprise Computing

David Orchard wrote:
> I think the TAG should have a balanced view for the workshop.  Otherwise
> it will be seen by one side as being too abstract and out of touch with
> reality.  To a certain extent, that may have unfortunately already
> happened.

"balance" is all too often a false ideal. Sometimes one point of view is
right and one is wrong. Facts should not be balanced by fiction.

If the TAG believes something to be true, they should state that belief
and be prepared to defined their belief. It is their job to be right,
not to be liked by both sides equally.

I do believe one side in this debate is out of touch with reality. I
think in a few years it will be obvious which one it was.

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!