RE: Very rough draft of outline for TAG submssion to Workshop on Web of Services for Enterprise Computing

I think the TAG should have a balanced view for the workshop.  Otherwise
it will be seen by one side as being too abstract and out of touch with
reality.  To a certain extent, that may have unfortunately already
happened.

Cheers,
Dave