RE: archdoc, section 2

Tim,

I find this really confusing...

Are you saying that a relativeURI is not a URI? In which case the archdoc is
correct.

Funny enough, when I recently claimed the very same thing on this mailing
list ([1]), I was told by both Larry and Roy that I was wrong.

> The RFC doesn't provide normative definitions of things that people care
> about and talk about, such "absolute URI" and so on. -Tim

RFC2396 does define the grammar terms absoluteURI, relativeURI... (and
more), but *not* the grammar term "URI". I think it should do that.

Julian

[1] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2002Aug/0145.html>