Re: Updated: issue qnameAsId-18

From: Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:29:56 -0400
To: www-tag@w3.org

/ Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> was heard to say:
| Well, you could add it as your own data type in RelaxNG and make it
| available for others to use...

Yes, I think specifications for the web should allow just this sort of
flexibility. I think hard-coding XML Schema Part 2 Data Types into
languages as the one-and-only-true-datatype-system will come back to
bite us in the ...

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | So, are you working on finding that bug now,
XML Standards Engineer | or are you leaving it until later? Yes.