Re: TB16 Re: Comments on arch doc draft

Dare Obasanjo wrote:
> [...]

The TAG has not yet reached consensus on
issue namespaceDocument-8 [1]: What should a
"namespace document" look like?

It is my understanding that at the TAG's 12 Feb 2002
face-to-face meeting [2], there was a lot of agreement that
namespace URIs should be dereferencable (to find useful
explanatory material).

However, the TAG has not yet reached consensus on the
nature of that dereferenced material. The TAG discussed
the value of human readable materials, schemas, and
indirections to useful adjuncts.

I believe there are some people who won't support
the principle that namespace URIs should be dereferencable
until the second question has been resolved.

  - Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#namespaceDocument-8
[2] http://www.w3.org/2002/02/12-tagmem-irc

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447