RE: TB16 Re: Comments on arch doc draft

I must have missed this having only recently joined the WWW-TAG list but
since when was GETting namespace names considered to be acceptable
practice that should be encouraged? Note, I am not agreeing or
disagreeing with the policy mentioned at

	http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xppa

but instead just touching on a semi-related issue.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Rule of Accuracy: When working toward the solution of a problem, it

rights.