Re: Fwd: Three bits on MediaTypes and IANA

Putting aside my confusion or disagreement with both of your reasons -- not
uncommon to happen on this topic -- I want to focus on my immediate
requirement: who/how do I ask such that URIs are allocated for the
registered mediatypes (and better yet their paramter/values)?