Re: Revised Internet-Draft: Media Feature - xmlns

I concur with Simon here.  As has been noted before, the root namespace is
often not the one you want to 'dispatch' based on.

I think it makes more sense to think of the namespace 'set' specified in a
MIME header as representing a 'processing signature hint' for the
data. But note that this hint is not unique for a document -- it can
vary depending on how you want the data to be processed.

Looked at this way, the root namespace is no longer that important -- it's
just one potential namespace part of the overall signature.

Hope this makes sense --

Ian