Re: PIs considered harmful Was: XML-SW, a thought experiment

Hello Simon,

I think there is a big difference between abolishing PIs
(as suggested by Tim) and not (anymore) using PIs in
W3C Recommendations. I personally hope that, as indicated
in the xml-stylesheet recommendation, no future W3C REC
will ever need to use them. As to whether to actually
completely abolish them or not, I haven't made up my mind,
but I guess I agree with Dan, and would even go one step
further in saying that the cost of even worrying whether
we should abolish them or not may be too high.

Regards,   Martin.