RE: Proposed Issue: SOAP RPC and URIs

PaulP, PaulC is right, pls bring this question up in context, i.e. w/ XMLP.
And with regard that context, might the answer to your question go into the
Primer?

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169
Int  Ph: 544.9665
fallside@us.ibm.com

|         |           "Paul Cotton"    |
|         |           <pcotton@microsof|
|         |           t.com>           |
|         |           02/11/2002 06:36 |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                       |
  |       To:       "Paul Prescod" <paul@prescod.net>                                                                     |
  |       cc:       "TAG" <www-tag@w3.org>, David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM@IBMUS                                         |
  |       Subject:  RE: Proposed Issue: SOAP RPC and URIs                                                                 |

>I'm trying to understand how best to use URIs within the spec

But I think this matter is still best taken up by the XML Protocol WG.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329