RE: SOAP's prohibiting use of XML internal subset

What exactly is being discussed here? That there should be a mechanism
for subsetting XML technologies (which sounds practically untenable) or
that there should be "officially blessed" subsets of XML technologies
(which is a one size fits all solution which won't satisfy everyone).

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
Let sleeping dogs lie, unless they snore.

rights.