Re: Outlines for new Implementation guide documents for Core (previously WAI-ARIA), HTML 5.1, and SVG2

Hi Brian,

It is not terrible but if we do allow role on every element in SVG it will
often be for not as there will be no mapping to platform accessibility
services. We would cover this in the SVG User Agent Implementation Guide
but the web author would likely not look at it.

It is easy to add the aria attributes to all the elements. It would not
take more than 10 minutes to do it and rebuild.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger