Re: SVG Masking and different implementations

I finally found the reason for the difference: it's the color space.
Some rendering engines use sRGB for the calculation of luminance instead
of linearRGB.
The Spec explicitly want linearRGB for the calculation. That means
Firefox and Batik are do the right thing with using linearRGB.

Thanks for all replys,

Dirk