Re: SVGT 1.2 Tests: Use of <tspan> with x, y, dx, and dy

Hi, Kalle-

This is just a general note to let you know that we appreciate your
feedback, and that we will get back to you soon with detailed responses.
   We've been discussing them, and we have assigned follow-up actions.

We do intend on getting all of these issues fixed in time for our next
release of the SVG 1.2 Tiny test suite, which is planned for February 29.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Staff Contact, SVG, CDF, and WebAPI