Re: getSVGDocument()

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:43:31 +0100, Anthony Grasso
<anthony.grasso@cisra.canon.com.au> wrote:
> "This section is informative. The GetSVGDocument method behaves the same
> as contentDocument if the embedded document is an SVG document, e.g. the
> value must be the child document's Document object or null if there is
> no such object. If the embedded document is not an SVG Document,
> GetSVGDocument returns null."
>
> We hope the errata addresses your issue. If not, we are happy to
> consider any other suggestions you may have. Thanks.

If the definition of "SVG document" matches "anything that has a Document
object" it does (which is not that unreasonable given that the plan is to
implement SVGDocument for all Document objects), otherwise it does not :-)
That is, I'd like getSVGDocument() to be an alias.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>