Re: getSVGDocument()

I think Anne is asking if GetSVGDocument could be marked as an alias
to contentDocument (and maybe deprecated?).

I'm going to step out on a limb and suggest Anne may be concerned
about the Acid3 SVG tests requiring a text/xml document to produce an
SVGDocument (and hence provide GetSVGDocument), which for various
reasons is non-trivial in a general purpose UA.  This is an issue that
WebKit also has -- the type of document created is determined by the
mime/type -- if it was determined by content then the type of a
document would need to be dynamic to allow for the user replacing the
content of (for example) n html document with the content of an SVG
document.

Of course Anne could actually be thinking of something completely
different, in which case I apologise to him, and raise that problem
instead :D

--Oliver