Re: Multiple uDOM issues

On Mar 10, 2006, at 5:54 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:

> Hi Maciej,
>
> this is an official response to the following comments:
>
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0194.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0195.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0198.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0200.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0201.html
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0202.html
>
> As per your requests, we have now made the DOM parts of the uDOM be
> specified by reference. This removes various unhelpful limitations
> that were introduced, and a number of incompatibilities.
>
> Thank you for your thorough review, please let us know shortly if
> this does not address your concerns.

Thanks for the reply.

While what you describe sounds like a good change, I can't say if
this addresses my concerns without seeing the actual spec language.

I also sent at least the following additional comments on the DOM
parts of uDOM during the review period:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0231.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0230.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0199.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0197.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0196.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0193.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0192.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0191.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0190.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Dec/0189.html

I think 0197 has been officially addressed already, but I don't
believe the others have. I will assume your response is not intended
to address any of these other comments unless you say otherwise.

Regards,
Maciej