Re: Last Call: SVG Tiny 1.2

Robin Berjon wrote:
> I know this may sound a touch weird but if you want to take a printed
> copy of the spec with you and mail (remember? those things you put in an
> envelope with a stamp on them and stuff)

I won't have access to things like mail either, actually.

> We're under massive industry pressure to get the spec out and get it out
> yesterday, whether it has bugs or not.

Yeah, I realize that.... Hence the weak grin after my suggestion instead of an
actual request that the LC be extended.  :(

It's too bad that we're in this situation where people just want a "spec" to
bless whatever they're doing, whether the spec works well or not.  :(

-Boris