Re: Last Call: SVG Tiny 1.2

Hi Chris,

    Can you please update your summary of  SVGT12-164 (Comments on
textArea vs flowText) to reflect my response at:

        http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Nov/0162.html

   In particular I object to it being classified as 'No change was
requested'
please change this to  'disagreed', a response to my comments might
also be nice.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20051207/lc-replies.html#SVGT12-184

http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20051207/lc-replies.html#SVGT12-234

http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20051207/lc-replies.html#SVGT12-237