Re: Third release of Constraint SVG browser

On Fri 2004-02-27 Robin Berjon wrote:
> >>I wish there were a way to make that the default ;)
> >
> >It's one tiny ref element per content model (respectively one for
> >attributes and one for elements), so I don't see a problem :)
>
> "Only one tiny ref element per content model", given the number of
> elements we have, adds up to quite a lot!

Yes I know, that's why I supplied suggestions which would allow you to
write it once and have it in every content model, there are many more
ways to save typing if that's the problem.

Sure, having a mechanism in RNG to allow foreign attributes and
elements by default would be handy, but it's absence doesn't mean
that you have to write each of the redundant definitions by hand.

Tobi

--
Vim users, don't forget to
   http://iccf-holland.org/donate.html