Re: SVG MIME types

Steve,
The text was supposed to say that there are two DTDs and one MIME type,
"image/svg-xml".

At one point, it was pointed out that there are two distinct languages, so
we need two different MIME types so that various software components can
know which language they are dealing with. But the other perspective is
that it is just one language, with two "variants", so only one MIME type,
and this perspective is reflected in the March 3 spec.

(At this point, I will quickly duck my head)

Jon Ferraiolo
SVG Editor
Adobe Systems Incorporated