When becomes "CSS Backgrounds and Borders Level 3" a standard?

From: Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 14:45:19 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Hello CSS-Team,

I'm member of the technical committee of Open Document Format [1][2]. We
are interested to use section 7.1 of "CSS Backgrounds and Borders Level
3" as normative reference in the upcoming version ODF 1.3. Your current
version is "CR". But we are not sure whether it is already suitable as
normative reference.

Does there exist a schedule, when this specification will become a "W3C
Recommendation"? Or can you estimate it?

Which kind of changes might occur on the way to the final version?

Will the final version too be available by the URL
"https://www.w3.org/TR/css-backgrounds-3/" ?

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=office
[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/standards#opendocumentv1.2
[3] https://www.w3.org/TR/css-backgrounds-3/