Re: Unofficial Spec Status Report

On 09/27/2017 05:27 PM, fantasai wrote:
> Since I'm trying to get a grip on where all my specs are,
> I figured I'd share my triage results with all of you. :)
>    https://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/current-work
> I looped in some of the other CRs as well.
> Ok, gonna skip the Exploring section, get back to it later...\

OK, status of Exploring specs I edit:

CSS Backgrounds and Borders Level 4
   * Needs to be drafted.
   * Had been blocked on bikeshedification and update of L3,
     (now done and awaiting republication by W3C Staff).
   * Needs to incorporate resolutions on multiple borders

CSS Line Grid
   * In stasis, waiting for either implementation interest
     or an alternate, better proposal. (dbaron has been
     working on one)

CSS Rhythmic Sizing
   * block-step needs some edits to address floats,
     otherwise (like Line Grid) awaiting implementation
     interest or an alternate proposal
   * line-height-step is stuck on major design flaws,
     see various F2F discussions

CSS Inline layout Level 3
   * Not sure what exactly, but it needs some work. >_<

CSS Text Level 4
   * On hold due to higher prioritization of L3

CSS Fill and Stroke
   * Drafted, large pile of issues needing discussion / feedback.
     Probably should toss some of them onto the Agenda.

CSS Logical Properties
   * Already shipped feature, based on WG resolutions to release.
   * Needs issue triage for L1.
   * Probably not a lot of work left for L1.

CSS Image Values and Replaced Content Level 4
   * Awaiting fallout from L3 update.
   * Needs review, and presumably, republication.

~fantasai