Re: [css-fonts] font-language-override property and descriptor

From: John Hudson <john@tiro.ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 12:01:21 -0800
To: www-style@w3.org
I'll second Jonathan's suggestion, and also draw attention again to this:

     *which can not always be inferred appropriately from the content
language*

I know there has been some pushback on supporting
font-language-override, but it exists for a good reason that cannot be
adequately addressed without it.

JH

--

John Hudson
Tiro Typeworks Ltd    www.tiro.com

NOTE: In the interests of productivity, I am currently
dealing with email on only two days per week, usually
Monday and Thursday unless this schedule is disrupted
by travel. If you need to contact me urgently, please
use some other method of communication. Thank you.