Re: Shorthands resetting properties they cannot set

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 10:04:45 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Le 15/12/2017 à 09:11, Daniel Glazman a écrit :

> Sorry Amelia, but that's precisely the point: web authors tell me it's
> not logical.

Side note: when I was co-chairing the WG, all my conference speeches
ended with a request to all web authors in the audience to help us
through feedback. I'm sure Alan and Rossen do it too. I know most
members of the WG speaking at conferences do it too. For once, we do
have feedback, and it's negative.

</Daniel>