Re: [css-images] gradient interpolation hint

On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 7:07 PM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 6:56 PM, Lea Verou <lea@verou.me> wrote:
> > Hi Rik,
> >
> > The Working Group discussed your issue about backporting gradient
> midpoints
> > to Level 3 today at the F2F in Tokyo and decided not to, since the 3
> > implementations are not independent, but are all implemented by the same
> > person.
>
> Specifically, that "same person" is Rik himself. ^_^

That's correct :-)
I implemented them in Firefox, WebKit and Edge.
However, the blink implementation was done by Ion Rosca [1]. We didn't work
together on that patch to ensure that the implementation was independent.

1: https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=420527