Re: [css-logical-props] logical values for 'float' and 'clear'

On 02/16/2017 01:55 PM, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> See issue 1 in the current ED.[1] (Also compare [2].) This has been marked as an issue in the spec for a long time, and I'm
> aware there has been some discussion in the past, but at this point it's not clear to me whether these values are stable
> enough for us to ship.[3]

Hi Jonathan!
The CSSWG finally resolved on this issue to use 'inline-start' and 'inline-end'.
We're sorry it took so long to figure out; the upcoming 2D floats model has been
in flux, and it wasn't clear what the syntax here needed to be.

~fantasai