Re: [motion-1] !important: motion-* rename

On Friday 2016-09-30 00:43 +0000, Shane Stephens wrote:
> I'm left wondering what to do. Our usage counters show that motion-* is
> enjoying an increasing level of usage. We have a rename ready to go (and
> we've reached out to some of the bigger users to prepare them for it), but
> now I don't see how we can legitimately rename without an assurance from
> Firefox that they're happy to deal with the fallout when the WG renames the
> offset-inline-* and offset-block-* properties.

I'm ok renaming these if we have new names for them ready to go (and
ship).  (We might ship both for a bit before removing the old ones.)

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.