Re: [css-scroll-snap] Rename keywords 'proximity' and 'mandatory'

On 26 September 2016 at 20:01, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
wrote:

> On 05/02/2016 07:20 PM, Sebastian Zartner wrote:
>
>> fantasai wrote:

>>> Just came up with an idea: borrowing from the 'line-break' property,
>>> how about 'strict' and 'loose'?
>>>

>> Sounds good to me.
>>

> To follow up on this, the WG rejected these terms at this telecon:
>   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2016May/0044.html
> and since there were no other proposals that seemed to gain traction,
> the keywords have not been renamed.
>
> If anyone has any regrets, or a better proposal, speak now or forever
> hold your peace, because we're going to CR asap. :p

My initially proposed keywords 'near' and 'always' were unfortunately not
discussed in that meeting. At least Alan liked them[1].

Sebastian

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Dec/0186.html