Re: PROPOSED RESOLUTION: merge csswg-test into web-platform-tests

I agree with you in general, but as we try to move Writing Modes to PR/REC,
Gecko and Blink have 100% test coverages for this test suite, we keep them
up-to-date whenever tests were added/updated, and I need this view[1] to
track our progress and status. Flexbox[2] has quite good test coverage too.

What is rough time frame in your mind to make csswg-test read-only, and to
have the better replacement for the test results? If the replacement of the
results view comes earlier than read-only, or if the read-only is after
Writing Modes REC, I'm fine.

[1]
http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/css-writing-modes-3_dev/grouped/filter/17/
[2] http://test.csswg.org/harness/results/css-flexbox-1_dev/grouped/