Re: [CSSWG] Announcement: Spec issues are migrating to GitHub issues

From: <ishida@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 18:02:16 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
On 18/05/2016 17:18, Alan Stearns wrote:
> The www-style mailing list will gradually be reduced to announcements and general discussions. It will take some time to make the transition. Please do not be alarmed if a thread you start here gets moved to GitHub, or if you’re asked to move a conversation to GitHub.

hi Alan,

happy to see the move to github. I think it will help a lot.

I just raised an issue on the CSSWG github repo*, but i guess there's no
notification mechanism set up yet for interventions in the repo, because
i haven't seen one.

i'm assuming that at least minimal notifications will be sent to a
mailing list (such as new issue raised, issue closed), so that people
know to go subscribe themselves to things that interest them.  Which
list will that be?

cheers,
ri

* it's possible that you won't see that issue at the moment, since
github just suspended my account until i convince them that i'm a human.