Re: [mediaqueries][css-conditional] else

On 5/13/16, 12:12 PM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello! Thanks for your email, but the CSSWG now does all technical
>discussion in issues in its GitHub repo. I've moved your email for
>you: <https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/112>.  Please feel
>free to continue discussion over there.

Tab,

While we are moving issues over to GitHub, we need to have the GitHub issue archiving list set up first. Let’s hold off on redirecting www-style traffic to GitHub until that happens (in the next few days? - Chris, how quickly can you get this done?)

Thanks,

Alan