Re: [css-text] Shaping for break-all/word-break

Thank you Behdad for the clarification, that helps a lot.

Can I ask one question? Let's say we have a word of 10 chars and want to
break-all at 3.

1. Reshape the first 3 chars using the rest of 7 chars as text-after
2. Use character-to-glyph mapping of the shape result of the 10 chars and
use glyphs for the first 3 chars.

Do they produce different result? 2 is what I meant not to reshape.

If they are the same, I think we understood the same way and the spec looks
fine.

If they are different, different wording in the spec would help me to
understand better.

/koji