[css-grid] Need to document that "justify-self:auto" means "start" on absos children, just like "align-self:auto"

From: Daniel Holbert <dholbert@mozilla.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 15:11:25 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi www-style,

The grid spec has a special case for "align-self:auto" on abspos
children in 11.2:
  # For the purpose of calculating this static position,
  # a value of 'align-self: auto' is treated identically
  # to 'start'.
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-grid/#static-position

QUESTION: don't we need the same special case for "justify-self:auto"?

It looks like that's the intention, based on this line from the
"Changes" section:
  # Don’t follow 'auto' values of 'align-self' or
  # 'justify-self' on absolutely-positioned children;
  # just default to 'start' alignment.
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-grid/#changes

But I don't see any normative spec text that describes this behavior for
"justify-self". So: I think my first spec-quote above (from 11.2) needs
to be broadened to cover "justify-self" as well as "align-self".

Thanks!
~Daniel