Re: [css-flexbox] 'order' and absolutely-positioned children

I don't have strong feelings on this.

For Firefox/Gecko, I suspect the "order" spec language was very "flex
item"-specific back when flexbox was on my front-burner, so I assumed at
that point that it did not apply to abspos items. (as did other
implementors, it seems) And I don't think I noticed when it changed to
make the order language more "child"-focused (including abspos stuff).

Hypothetically if we *do* keep the requirement that abspos items must
respect "order", then there's one typo that needs fixing.  The spec
currently says:
  # The order property controls the order in which
  # children of a flex container appear within the
  # flex container, by assigning them to ordinal
  # groups. It takes a single <integer> value, which
  # specifies which ordinal group the flex item belongs to.
https://drafts.csswg.org/css-flexbox-1/#order-property

Right now this paragraph is inconsistent -- it starts out talking about
"children" (including abspos things), but it ends with "the flex item"
(excluding abspos things).  Needs to be clarified in one direction or
the other.

Thanks,
~Daniel