Re: [css-text] CSS Text Module Level 4

From: Ambrose LI <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:50:37 -0400
To: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On 13 October 2015 at 15:35, timeless <timeless@gmail.com> wrote:
> Liam Quin wrote:
>> Measure is the printer's term for the line length (in effect).
>
> ok, this does result in hits [1] which seem better (but also more
> clouded in haystacks) than calling it "typography".

Actually, Google isn't really the best way to confirm these things. A
lot of typographic knowledge is actually not searchable on the Web.
Several years ago when I tried editing a Wikipedia article on
typography I had a hard time getting my edits in because there was
virtually nothing on the web.

--
cheers,
ambrose // http://o.gniw.ca / http://gniw.ca //