RE: [css-round-display] What is the % in device-radius relative to?

%s in the 'device-radius' have relevance to a horizontal radius and a vertical radius of the screen according to the length of width and height of the screen each. Thus I modified the expression from diameter to width and height, and added more.

https://drafts.csswg.org/css-round-display/#device-radius-media-feature

Thanks
- hyojin