RE: [css-round-display] What is the % in device-radius relative to?

From: Hyojin Song <hyojin22.song@lge.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 12:23:53 +0900
To: "'Tab Atkins Jr.'" <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: "'www-style list'" <www-style@w3.org>
%s in the 'device-radius' have relevance to a horizontal radius and a vertical radius of the screen according to the length of width and height of the screen each. Thus I modified the expression from diameter to width and height, and added more.

https://drafts.csswg.org/css-round-display/#device-radius-media-feature

Thanks
- hyojin