CSS

From: Cristi Bloj <cristibloj94@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 12:05:23 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi,

My name is Cristian Bloj, Multimedia Design student. We had to build a
website for our project and an important thing was that the code validated,
either HTML or CSS.

The HTML code validated but I had one error for the CSS attribute
"background-blend-mode: darken;". It says it is an error and that the
attribute doesn't exist even though it works perfectly fine and only if it
is used.

I would want to hear what happens in the validator when the attribute is
used and if any errors can be avoided.

Best regards!