Re: [css-grid] How to resolve lines for absolutely positioned grid items

On 03/26/2015 10:17 AM, Manuel Rego Casasnovas wrote:
> I already suggested [1] to use "9.4. Absolutely-positioned Grid
> Container Children" in order to match with section "4.3. Static Position
> of Grid Container Children".

"Children" would not be correct for 9.4 though - it needs to include all
descendants that have the grid container as the containing block.  I think
4.3 intentionally uses "children" since the static position for other
descendants is already defined elsewhere (CSS2).

Also, both children and descendants is a bit ambiguous unless you say
if you're talking about boxes or elements, IMO.

/Mats