Re: [css-text-decor] not underlining trailing spaces

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 13:37:15 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
message-id: <5502D9FB.6020304@disruptive-innovations.com>
On 13/03/15 11:31, Florian Rivoal wrote:

> Fantasai has rejected this pull request, saying it should be added to level 4 since level 3 is in CR.
> [snip]
> Thoughts?

Elika is right. Process section 7.4.1 is very clear about the reasons
and the process to revise a CR and your proposal is a "substantive
change" that would require an approval from the Director...

Since the property is at-risk in L3 anyway, here's my recommendation:
reevaluate now the "at-risk" status of the property and its likelyhood
(or not) to be dropped before requesting a PR. If it is still likely to
be dropped, remove it from L3 and move the whole thing to a new L4
draft (you need a WG approval for that new ED).

</Daniel>